Total Pageviews

Thursday 26 August 2010

Bristol Hippodrome, Wednesday 18th August 2010


Well the Hippodrome was so easy to get to, only hour and a half drive! I went after work with my pal Rae who was driving me home after the gig. Fantastic venue, really old english style theatre, nice tele's in dressing rooms....



Picture of the outside, yet on the inside.

Few pictures from on stage during the sound check.


The other end of our dressing room. I believe that these dressing rooms are really only meant for 1 person as there is no lock on the shower/bathroom door, and there isn't a lot of space for makeupping.. I wonder which stars have been in this dressing room...
Show was fun, it's nice when you have a friend watching...

Chatted to Ged backstage, one of our lighting guys, found out all about him and his son Freddie who was operating the lights out front. I love a bit of family history! I wont share it on here though.

Nice to be home and in bed by 12.30pm!!

Thanks Rae for the company and the driving!!

On a separate note I have just bought a Korg Triton le (keyboard) for playing at home and possibly in future shows if necessary. It's what Chris already uses, so his will now have a girlfriend, I have decided mine is a girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment