Total Pageviews

Saturday 16 October 2010

Truro Hall for Cornwall

Hello my blog followers...

Truro, always a bit further away than I expect... being Devonians and it only being in Cornwall! My photography skills were somewhat under-par this time, most of the pics just seem a bit blurry!

I had to do my accounts in the dressing room, how interesting huh?

We used a company from Newquay for the lights, the operator guy was called Max I believe, but he was like a whisp of a ghost cos I didn't really have any recollection of seeing him... probably because of doing the accounts, not cos I'm a diva and ignore people or anything!! ..
I noticed during the show that there was a rogue mug still on Jeffs drum riser. How very rock and roll huh, a mug from an earlier cup of tea!! We have also had, over the months, a packet of digestive biscuits left on the front of the stage! ha ha! We like to leave them there incase the front row were peckish!

Here are a few from sound check.


The stage from our perspective!

Which brings me round nicely to mention how much I enjoy watching the crowd. It is like a little show in itself. I get long moments when not singing and use this to have a good look at what people are up to. The audience doesn't realise that we can see them quite well when the lights are right.., the head bobbing to the music, the occasional sniff, wipe of the nose, the usage of mobile phones to film, the theatre staff telling them to put their phones away... It's all quite entertaining...

Not sure what patch was going for here but its quite amusing all the same...

Again met some nice peeps after the show, a young boy was called Michael. He had some of our badges and stickers, bless him!

Memorable moment from this evening was the deathly silence after Chris said we were from Devon.. Oops, sorry Cornwall!! And I liked this subsequent comment on the guest book!!

Ken Gilbert from Bodmin | Saturday October 09, 2010. 13:37
Thanks guys, great show at Truro, just like Floyd in the seventies. Find somewhere better to live though!

No comments:

Post a Comment