Total Pageviews

Friday 7 October 2011

Grimsby 6th October - New backing singer!









Hi to all blog followers

Unfortunately this is where I will be leaving you, Chris and I are having a baby so it's time to hang up my singing hat for a while.


In my place we have a wonderful new singer called Meghan Callaghan. If you went to the Grimsby gig then you would have seen her.


Both Fredi and Meghan came to my attention through my theatre classes and both girls have won our singing star competition over the years. They are both highly talented girls and i'm sure you will also agree, far too pretty!!! Ha ha



Fredi on the left, Meghan on the right.
Stolen from Megs facebook from last night in dreesing room I expect !!!



I will ask the rest of the band if they would like to contribute to the blog but not sure they are as into writing as me! Any pictures that come my way I will post however.


I am told the gig in Grimsby went well, Alex Tsentides was dep'ping on bass and he was great I'm told. Here he is in all his floyd dimension glory!!





Breaking news!
If you have seen one of the bands programmes then you will have seen the pictures of all the bands they were in from teenagers.
One of the these bands back in the day was called Dr Frank and it contained 3 of the current in the flesh line up -Chris(vocals) , Jeff (drums) and Ross(sax). I have heard rumours that a new bass player will be with the band soon, called Mikey and yes you've guessed it he was in that same band Dr Frank all those years ago!!! Mikey has been a professional musician for ever as far as I know, touring with shows such as Joseph. It will be great to have 4 of that original band playing together again! What a blast from the past! I as a teenager would go to watch them play all the time and the pubs were packed all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment