Total Pageviews

Monday 11 July 2011

Stevenage - Saturday 9th July 2011

Again, apologies I wasn't there, still felt ill and could not have coped with the drive. Chris tells me it went well.
The band stayed overnight somewhere near London and according to Fredi's facebook status she did not enjoy the travelodge!!!

Here are some guest comments from the website.
John Taylor from St Neots, Cambs. | Sunday July 10, 2011. 17:17
After our seeing the Band in Stevenage on Saturday,we were totally amazed at the presentation and brilliant musical performance. We will always book for your future dates.

Angela from Stevenage | Sunday July 10, 2011. 01:01
This is the second time I've seen you guys and I can honestly say that after listening to Steve's solo during Comfortably Numb, his performance tonight was at least equal if not better than David Kilminster's at The Wall concert in the O2 - no really! All of you are so talented, I wouldn't like to choose a favourite - together you gave a brilliant performance. Thanks for making me happy.


This gig marks the last for a few months, so if they are any updates or pictures to add in I shall be letting you know, keep checking back sporadically, oh and I will get round to finishing off the Guernsey blog!

Bye for now bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment