Total Pageviews

Saturday 5 March 2011

Gravesend, Aylesbury & Edinburgh, 3-5th March 2011

Well unfortunately I am not at these shows, however I shall be at all the rest this year (hopefully). I have been kept updated as to the goings on and even received a few pics. I heard that the shows have been well attended and some of the best atmospheres to date, which is wonderful seeing as I'm not there!!! Currently they are playing to the Scots in Edinburgh, it's 10.20pm so I reckon it must be Comfortably Numb time.

I have asked Chris to write a blog, i'll see what he comes up with.

I am currently very busy producing shows with my Theatre School but hope to be back to full blogging soon!

If you went to see the shows this week, I hope you enjoyed them, if so tell all your friends, leave a guestbook message and hope to see you again soon!

Byeeee

Chris hasn't written the blog for these shows and he's probably forgotten the details by now!!
He did however tell me that some clever person who had clearly read my blog, asked him 'do you have any cd's? followed by a wink and a 'haaaaa'


No comments:

Post a Comment